Moving to a new city is an amazing thing to do. From the sights to the sounds to the weather to the locale, you are sure to find something that just makes your new home a place that you want to stay at for years to come.
Moving in once you find that perfect home can be stressful, but once you plant your roots you are sure to have a great time acclimating you and your family to your new surroundings, making friends, finding a place to work, and enrolling the young ones in school. We’d like to congratulate you on making the first step towards a new life and moving to Dallas, Texas.
However, finding those places to go and explore and have fun at can be harder than you think. You have the perfect home to live in and you have free time, but you can’t figure out where to go.
That can be one very hard hurdle to overcome, especially if you aren’t familiar with the area. But luckily, Dallas, Texas has some extremely exciting places you can go to alone or with family and friends that can entertain you and make you proud to have moved your family there.
Top 5 Places To See In Dallas, Texas Listed
1. The Sixth Floor Museum at Dealey Plaza: If you want to go to a place that holds historical significance, go to The Sixth Floor Museum at Dealey Plaza to be in the exact spot that the killer of John F. Kennedy stood when he fired that fatal shot. Learn all about the late president and the shooting in this historic experience.
2. Reunion Tower: Reunion Tower is one of the largest buildings in Dallas, featuring a tall narrow building with a sphere on top, in which is a revolving restaurant. View the sights of the city while you have a delicious meal!
3. Dallas Museum of Art: If you’re an art lover or looking for a more cultured place to go, the Dallas Museum of Art is the place for you. Check out modern and historical art pieces that are sure to blow you away with their sheer beauty!
4. Dallas World Aquarium: Do you love animals and fish? Well look no further than the Dallas World Aquarium. Featuring hundreds of different species of fish, you’ll be sure to be amazed at the sheer beauty the underwater world can offer you and get some amazing pictures of real live sea creatures.
5. Dallas Zoo: If aquatic animals aren’t your thing or you are looking for a fun time outdoors, the Dallas Zoo is the perfect place for you to go and have fun. Featuring over 2,000 exotic animals that are there for you to enjoy, the Dallas Zoo is an amazing place to take the family and enjoy learning all about animals from all over the world.
No matter what you decide to do, you are sure to have a great time in Dallas! We hope you enjoy your time in this amazing city and enjoy your time living here.
Driving directions for Dealey Plaza