#1 Home Buying Company Richardson Texas!
We know there are plenty of reasons why you want to sell your Richardson home fast—and we know that selling your home in this market isn’t always easy.
- Do you owe Back Taxes? – No problem, we’ll pay them off and buy your home.
- Bankruptcy issues? – Is a bankruptcy keeping you from accessing the equity in your home? We can help…
- Property Liens? – Can I sell my home even though I have property liens? Yes…
- Need to relocate? – When relocating, timelines are the most difficult to manage. That’s why property owners work with companies like ours to buy their home. Our “lease back” solution is very popular among people who are relocating.
- Interest Rate Re-Set? – Are you facing payments you can no longer afford? No problem, we can solve your problem.
- Major Repairs? – Most first time home buyers run screaming from major repairs. We have the experience needed to purchase any home, any condition.
- Trash and Debris? – First time home buyers demand that the house be in “showing condition”. Investors can see past the clutter and recognize the true value of your home.
- No Equity? – No Problem. I told you we do this every day right? As investors and cash house buyers, we know every legal way to buy your house so that everyone involved is happy with the results.
- No Buyers? – Claim your headache free, cash offer today.
Call 469-423-8633 now for a fair offer within 24 hours
Get a Cash Offer For Your Richardson TX Home!
Jerred Makes The Process of Selling Your Richardson Home Fast & Easy
Sell Your Richardson Home Fast For Cash
How we can help you: We have successfully completed hundreds of real estate transactions, which means we have the knowledge and resources to solve your real estate problem; no matter what situation or condition of the house.
When we say that we want to help you solve your real estate problem, we mean it. We are problem solvers who happen to be real estate investors.
Why work with us: There are many reasons why homeowners trust us when they want to sell their home fast. Here are some of the benefits you might love when working with us:
- We buy houses every month
- Flexible close dates
- We don’t play games and make fair offers
- We buy in “As Is” condition
- We don’t charge fees or commissions
Annette was a real pleasure to work with. We offered her 120 day window to close because we didn’t want to rush her. 2 family members had died in the past couple of years and she had quite a few family treasures.
She didn’t want to be pushed out of her house or rushed because she wanted to take her time to go through the items and have loved ones come by and pick from the family heirlooms.
She also wanted to have a garage sale because she was moving to an assisted living community. Something smaller that she could handle. She wanted to spend more time at the church and friends.
We made an all cash offer with a flexible closing date that she determined on her time.
Annette chose to work with us because she didn’t want to be kicked out of her home. First time home buyers can be difficult and they want to move in quickly.
Richardson is a larger medium-sized city located in the state of Texas. With a population of 113,347 people and 22 constituent neighborhoods, Richardson is the 33rd largest community in Texas.
Richardson real estate is some of the most expensive in Texas, although Richardson house values don’t compare to the most expensive real estate in the U.S.
Richardson is a decidedly white-collar city, with fully 88.57% of the workforce employed in white-collar jobs, well above the national average. Overall, Richardson is a city of professionals, sales and office workers, and managers. There are especially a lot of people living in Richardson who work in management occupations (13.59%), office and administrative support (11.94%), and sales jobs (10.98%).