#1 Home Buying Company in Irving Texas!
We know there are plenty of reasons why you want to sell your Irving home fast—and we know that selling your home in this market isn’t always easy.
- Is your house vacant? In need of repairs? Is it just plain ugly? No problem! No job is too large!
- Must sell your house quick? Need to move? Relocating? Job loss? We can buy it in a matter of DAYS!
- Facing foreclosure? Behind on payments? No problem! Foreclosures are our specialty.
- Considering bankruptcy? Owe liens? Title problem? We know creative ways to solve these problems.
- No equity? Trouble selling? Divorce? No problem! We are here to buy your property.
- Need to settle an estate sale? Death of a loved one? We will help put this behind you quickly.
- Tired of being a landlord? Bad tenants? Eviction troubles? We will solve your problems.
- Don’t want to move, but in a financial bind? We have rent-to-own and equity sharing programs that help you to stay!
Call 469-423-8633 now for a fair offer within 24 hours
Get a Cash Offer For Your Irving TX Home!
Jerred Makes The Process of Selling Your Irving Home Fast & Easy
Sell Your Irving Home Fast For Cash
How we can help you: We have successfully completed hundreds of real estate transactions, which means we have the knowledge and resources to solve your real estate problem; no matter what situation or condition of the house.
When we say that we want to help you solve your real estate problem, we mean it. We are problem solvers who happen to be real estate investors.
Why work with us: There are many reasons why homeowners trust us when they want to sell their home fast. Here are some of the benefits you might love when working with us:
- We buy houses every month
- Flexible close dates
- We don’t play games and make fair offers
- We buy in “As Is” condition
- We don’t charge fees or commissions
Mr. and Mrs. Bolden had an issue… They needed cash in 10 days. They also had a property that was occupied by tenants but it was in very, very rough shape with roof leaks and a badly damaged foundation.
We purchased the property, all cash, with the tenants in place and closed within 10 days.
They were able to handle a pressing family financial concern and rid themselves of a hazardous property.
Irving is a relatively large city located in the state of Texas. With a population of 238,289 people and 53 constituent neighborhoods, Irving is the 13th largest community in Texas.
Irving is neither predominantly blue-collar nor white-collar, instead having a mixed workforce of both blue-collar and white-collar jobs. Overall, Irving is a city of sales and office workers, professionals, and service providers. There are especially a lot of people living in Irving who work in office and administrative support (14.33%), sales jobs (9.40%), and management occupations (8.85%).
Also of interest is that Irving has more people living here who work in computers and math than 95% of the places in the US.