Garland's #1 Home Buying Company!
We know there are plenty of reasons why you want to sell your Garland home fast—and we know that selling your home in this market isn’t always easy.
- Is your house vacant? In need of repairs? Is it just plain ugly? No problem! No job is too large!
- Must sell your house quick? Need to move? Relocating? Job loss? We buy houses in a matter of DAYS!
- Facing foreclosure? Behind on payments? No problem! Foreclosures are our specialty.
- Considering bankruptcy? Owe liens? Title problem? We know creative ways to solve these problems.
- No equity? Trouble selling? Divorce? No problem! We are here to buy your property.
- Need to settle an estate sale? Death of a loved one? We will help put this behind you quickly.
- Tired of being a landlord? Bad tenants? Eviction troubles? We will solve your problems.
- Don’t want to move, but in a financial bind? We have rent-to-own and equity sharing programs that help you to stay!
Call 469-423-8633 now for a fair offer within 24 hours
Get a Cash Offer For Your Home in Garland!
Jerred Makes Selling Your Garland TX House Fast & Easy
Sell Your Arlington Home Fast For Cash
How we can help you: We have successfully completed hundreds of real estate transactions, which means we have the knowledge and resources to solve your real estate problem; no matter what situation or condition of the house.
When we say that we want to help you solve your real estate problem, we mean it. We are problem solvers who happen to be real estate investors.
Why work with us: There are many reasons why homeowners trust us when they want to sell their home fast. Here are some of the benefits you might love when working with us:
- We buy houses every month
- Flexible close dates
- We don’t play games and make fair offers
- We buy in “As Is” condition
- We don’t charge fees or commissions
Mrs. Hisbrook had tenants that hadn’t paid rent in 3 months and weren’t planning on paying. She wasn’t sure what to do so she called us. We handled the entire eviction process, made her an all cash offer and closed within 30 days.
She was able to put that money away for retirement and take a small vacation.
When she first called she was afraid to lose her personal residence and this property to foreclosure because she couldn’t afford both payments.
Garland is a relatively large city located in the state of Texas. With a population of 234,943 people and 45 constituent neighborhoods, Garland is the 12th largest community in Texas.
Garland is neither predominantly blue-collar nor white-collar, instead of having a mixed workforce of both blue-collar and white-collar jobs. Overall, Garland is a city of sales and office workers, service providers, and professionals. There are especially a lot of people living in Garland who work in office and administrative support (14.57%), sales jobs (10.51%), and management occupations (6.56%).
Also of interest is that Garland has more people living here who work in computers and math than 95% of the places in the US.